Welcome to our Services page.
This page showcases our Diversity Visa-related services (products), which are generally education-based. Offered at two levels, our current line of products comprises five items which cover the entire Diversity Visa process. Feel free to read through relevant highlights below, and sign up for the product(s) you are most in need of, to enhance your chances in the Diversity Visa program.
LEVEL I. GUIDANCE
. . . PRIVATE sessions tailored according to the needs of individuals in the following categories (3 Products):
1. DIVERSITY VISA INTRODUCTION
– designed for individuals with little or no knowledge about the Diversity Visa Program
– adequately acquaints you with all you need to know regarding the Diversity Visa process
– Q & A session
2. DIVERSITY VISA ENTRANT PACKAGE
– for individuals intending to submit an entry to the Diversity Visa Lottery
– includes a ‘walk-through’ of the entry submission form
– provides relevant tips to increase your chances of selection
– puts our Photo Service (see below) at your disposal
3. DIVERSITY VISA APPLICANT GUIDANCE
. . . properly guides you throughout your Diversity Visa application process
Our Applicant Guidance is offered in five segments, in the following order:
a. Applicant Orientation
– process overview
– case acquaintance
– case analysis
b. DS-260 Management & Submission
– form ‘walk-through’
– form submission
c. Situation Analysis
– case follow-up
– relevant intervention
– prevailing realities
d. Documents Acquisition & Submission
– required documents instructions
– submission procedure
– document acquisition problem solving
e. Interview Preparation
– medical examination
– embassy-specific regulations
– interview best practice
LEVEL II. PHOTO SERVICE
There are several technicalities involved in taking a Diversity Visa photo, and it has been observed that most entrants have absolutely no idea on how to go about it.
But based on years of experience and having a catalogue of photos that succeeded, we ensure that you take and submit the ‘perfect’ DV photo as part of your entry, even if it means instructing you several times.
Our Photo Service – comprising two products – eliminates all doubts surrounding the accuracy of your Diversity Visa photo.
4. DV Photo Guide: provides you with the skills, instructions and support required to get your photo exactly as it should be.
5. DV Photo Appraisal: allows photos you take to be examined (and possibly re-examined – up to five times each), with the aim of identifying and eliminating flaws.
NOTE: Personalized services are also available (upon request) for a price to be determined.
SIGN UP BELOW for the Product(s) of your choice:
Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing you best of success!